- I have just paid the €9867,50 bill that has been hanging over me since April, although I really cannot afford to do so. Savings now further decimated. I feel a bit shaky and sick and tearful, but as M says, at least it is done and I don't have to think about it any more except to wonder which of my organs to sell first. No hairball crying yet.
- My nails have crumbled to dust again and all the nail clippers have been consumed in some nefarious child scheme. Possible options: secateurs, kitchen scissors, teeth. They all give me the shivers.
- Going out for a large gin shortly. Maybe two.
- Several shit administrative tasks done.
- I'm really tickled by the way that L comes home from school at the moment, makes himself a hot chocolate and a carefully curated plate of snacks and retires to his bed to read for 2 hours. Heredity is strong.
- New Facegoop, here on the puzzling subject of primers. Go on, give us a click, in view of DOWN, above, every click is a fraction of a penny towards me keeping both my kidneys.
As a result of a ludicrous piece of work nonsense I will not get into here (there is a reason I am not a photographer), I had to empty my camera today and found that L had been using it to take approximately nine thousand pictures of the garden, the rats, the floor and the dog. I like this incredibly, improbably, noble shot.
How has your Monday proceeded? Hemlock or quiet acceptance?