1. Said no to something. This is always worthy of note, because I am SO DREADFUL at it.
2. Consumed several vegetables. At least three. Do the tiny beetroot strands in that bag of salad count? I'm assuming they do.
3. Bought some mint tea. Yes, I suppose it would be more useful to drink it.
4. Said to my children this evening "I need you to take a picture of me with this fabric bag over my head" and they just did it, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I'd say 'my work here is done', but it isn't because Lashes has nits AND lost half a tooth tonight, so I have to remember to do all that tooth fairy business.
5. Managed to 'write' this post despite having literally not a shred of anything remotely interesting to say. Sorry. This pointless ordeal will soon be over for all of us, there there. I tell you what, just to show that I am totally committed I am going to take a cup of oats upstairs with me at half past eleven and exfoliate my FACE with them*.
*Sleep with them in a cup next to my bed. It is LATE. I have already wasted another quarter of an hour watching a baby owl sleep.